Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ranting

I'm irritated.

The blog to explain all of that is too long to write right now, but in short, I would hate to have a job where I could do absolutely nothing for somebody, where I had to pass on phone calls to the person above me for them to be told that they can't help them either, where I was completely helpless in using my own brain to think about the problem at hand, where it was so complicated to use the computer that I just made junk up to tell the person just to get them off the phone, where it didn't matter what the problem was, the customer was wrong and a thief, where in the end....the customer is screwed. No matter what.

I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. If that's you're job, you shouldn't be able to sleep at night either. Get a self-respecting job. You're better than that.

1 comments:

Mule said...

I think Verizon hates ME... looks like it's the same no matter where you go.. :-( how depressing