Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Taste of Defeat



I have been actively pursuing an upgrade for my phone now for exactly one month and 1 day. As of yet, there is no sign of a new phone. Awesome. I'm feeling a bit defeated.

Also, I've been on the phone for 115 minutes so far trying to talk to a real live person. Can there really be that many people that are needing assistance at 10:39 at night? I'm not so sure. Maybe they are not taking any calls at all. They're probably having an office pizza party and forgot that there might actually be someone out there that needs assistance.

I'm feeling defeated. I'm probably going to cry. I hate stupid people and companies. Do I hang up after this long knowing that I'm getting up at 5 a.m., or do I let this polite recording lady continue to talk to me in between the bouts of elevator music. I wish I could talk to the polite recording lady. She sounds like she would be friendly. I need a friendly face.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny how just 4 short months ago you were bragging about the aforementioned crooks and I somehow got hooked up with them too. Thank you?

I hope things get better. Let's write more letters:) That was helpful.