The answer to all of your problems trigirl82. Go run in the mountains with the drug cartel.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
New Shoes? No Shoes?
Posted by honestgrl at 6:15 PM
Labels: There goes your business Newton.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The answer to all of your problems trigirl82. Go run in the mountains with the drug cartel.
Posted by honestgrl at 6:15 PM
Labels: There goes your business Newton.
1 comments:
I saw this... and I still think it's retarded. What about when it's raining or icy? I'll pass. I'd rather shell out $180 a pop. :-)
Oh, but there was a guy who did the Cda Oly run carrying his shoes. And I think someone (Mule? I don't remember) said that they saw someone doing Pdx without shoes. But maybe I'm making that up. haha.
Oh, and this doesn't count as a response to my email. :-)
Post a Comment